- Five unique designs offer to Orthodontist the right anchor for every application
- Palatal Approach with built in self seating support washer
- Infrazygomatic process anchor with self seating support washer and tall head for tissue clearance
- Mesial anchor with support washer
- Incisal anchor with support washer designed for root clearance
- Proven self tapping thread design
- Training and support
- Tissue threads
- 2 of the designes have tissue cutting threads eliminating the need for tissue removal plug.
- Dual thread sizes
- The smaller diameter self tapping starter thread makes installation easier
- The larger diameter cortical bone thread insures maximum holding power in the cortical bone.
- Cannulated driver with sleeve for ligature
- Safe sure holding of the anchor during installation
- Easy removal without the risk of unseating the anchor
- Ligature pre attached
- Proven and tried instrumentation in an easily sterilized tray.
- Hand rotated drill for D1 bone and infrazygomatic placement
- Handset bits
- Removal tool